Saturday, March 16, 2013

Too Many Trips to Tesco's?

Many of you may be wondering what work in Grosvenor I have been doing. Well I have had over the last couple of weeks done about 5 or 6 trips to Tesco's often getting biscuits for the Grosvenor youth events but also equally often just because Paul or I fancy some chilli and pork pies.

So this last week has been so busy, over the last week i have been busy almost every night! I can't believe how busy I have been, even though I have had 2 and a half days off a week!

With Paul, I have mainly prepared stuff for the Flame youth group (which is school years 7 - 9) and for the local schools Christian union, I have not prepared much for the A2J youth group (school years 10 - 13) but I have bonded with that group really well. Hannah and I on our days off have been doing half a day studying the Bible, also on our days off we have visited some areas of Devon, so far we have been to Woolacombe and Dartmoor. On Monday I had my first session with my mentor James "Gib" Gibson, we instantly clicked and we get on really well!

So far so good, I am really enjoying myself despite having to attend a 4 hour child safety seminar today.

Blog again soon
James

No comments:

Post a Comment